Ingredients (makes 4)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 8 slices salami
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- crumbled feta feta cheese
- Light the fire.
- Spice the chicken breasts with your favourite chicken spice.
- When the coals are ready braai the chicken breasts until medium (about 10 minutes) and fry the bacon in a pan on the fire or in a pan on a stove.
- Assemble the burger as follows: Salami, feta, chicken breast, mozzarella, bacon. (The chicken and bacon will melt the mozzarella, thus logic dictates that you can also assemble it: bacon, mozzarella, chicken, feta, salami).
- If you use good quality salami and bacon it will make the burger taste even better.
- Chicken breasts dry out easily when overcooked.