- 25 ml paprika
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250ml beer
- 30ml Worcestershire sauce
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml dried thyme
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml brown sugar
- Steaks 4 rump steaks
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Pour into a shallow dish and add the steaks. Turn to coat well.
- Marinate for two to three hours at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from the marinade and grill over hot coals for eight to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak.
Goes well with grilled slices of onion.