Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 1 packet heat and eat baguettes (2’s)
- 2 Tbs crushed garlic paste
- 1 PnP basil pesto (or basil pesto sauce)
- 2 mozzarella balls – sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes – thinly sliced
- pinch salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut 2cm slits into each baguette. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Mix garlic paste and pesto together and place a small dollop into each slit.
- Place a slice of mozzarella and tomato into each slit and season.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5 minutes longer to crisp bread.
- Serve hot.